Unique themed holiday camps to discover a country of the world, its culture, folklore, cuisine and treasures. At the moment our destination is Sweden, until September 2019. The children develop their global intelligence, learn languages, explore new recipes in the kitchen and enjoy the great outdoors of the nearby forest.
Swedish Easter Camp! First week from 8 to 12th April and second week from 15th to 17th.
Combining language learning in the morning with creative and cooking activities in the afternoon and outdoor walks in the nearby forest!
• Decorating branches with coloured feathers
• Painting Easter eggs
• Easter Egg hunt with clues and riddles
• Dress up as Easter witches
• Discover the nature and animals of the Swedish forest
• Baking Swedish delights
Enrollments are now open for our Mid-Summer Festival camps!
July 8th-12th, July 15th-19th, July 22nd-26th, August 26th-30th
Here’s the general programme:
* Interactive language learning in the morning!
* Outdoor games and biking in the forest
* Yoga in nature
* Making flower garlands and dancing around a pole
* Recycled art and fun
* Summer cooking with strawberries and other delights
Ask for more info via the contact page.
Monday to Friday: 9am-4pm
Possible garderie from 8:30am and until 5pm
Full week: 200€
Short Easter week (3 days): 120€
Per day (depending on availability): 50€
10% reduction for second child on the full week price.